Wholesale Interconnection Service
TransACT’s Wholesale Interconnection Service (WIS) is offered as an aggregation service to internet service providers (ISPs) providing connectivity to end users via fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) at speeds of up to 12Mbps/1Mbps, 25Mbps/5Mbps and 100Mbps/40Mbps and/or an upgraded very-high bit rate digital subscriber line (VDSL) at speeds of up to 60Mbps/15Mbps.
Our Wholesale Interconnection Service provides an opportunity for you to access residential and small business customers via TransACT access networks allowing you to expand your customer base in areas of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
The WIS integrates seamlessly with our optional Wholesale IP offerings providing you with the flexibility to package other TransACT services to meet the needs of your business.
- Aggregation of services at TransACT’s carrier co-location centre in Dickson, ACT;
- Connectivity to end users with a variety of broadband line speeds across both VDSL and FTTP technologies;
- 99.9% monthly availability (targeted), as defined under the Service Level Agreement;
- Multiple domain names;
- Capability for end users to change ISPs without disconnection of their access service;
- Connectivity via L3 interconnect with end-user sessions terminated via PPPoE over Ethernet and supplied as IPv4; and
- Connectivity without interfering with the end-users telephony service.
For further information on TransACT’s Wholesale Interconnection Service please contact us.