Naked DSL means you get fast broadband without paying for a traditional
phone line. Better still, all our plans come with iiTalk, a
phone service that uses your internet connection, exclusive to Naked DSL and includes all your local
& national calls for no extra cost.
Select a Naked DSL plan
All TransACT Naked DSL plans come with
Download the Naked DSL Critical Information Summary
Download the VoIP Critical Information Summary (inclusive of iiTalk)
Local & national calls covered
under iiTalk for no extra cost
10 email addresses
Complimentary email protection
against virus & spam threats
Access to the iiNet Freezone
Music, sport & tv entertainment
No excess quota usage charges
Excess is shaped to 256/256kbps
24/7 customer service
So you’ve gone a bit crazy on the old downloads. Don’t sweat it, we’ve all been there – just pick up an TransACT Data Pack to replenish your monthly broadband quota. It’s a bit of extra quota added to your Peak, Off-Peak or Anytime allowance for full-speed access when you want it. Available through Toolbox
. And we promise not to tell anyone. Honest.
- $10.00 provides 5GB extra
- $15.00 provides 10GB
- $30.00 provides 25GB
- $50.00 provides 50GB
- $80.00 provides 100GB
What is the Freezone?
The iiNet Freezone is a selection of sites, servers and entertainment that you can visit without
using up your monthly quota. Better still, if you do max out your quota, you can still access the Freezone at full speed.
- Our standard setup fee of $150 applies to all plans taken without a contract.
When you sign up for a 24-month contract, setup charges are discounted to $79.95.
- Naked DSL gives you ADSL2+ speeds, which means you'll get broadband access as fast as your
connection can handle with respect to environmental factors like physical line quality,
weather conditions, your broadband hardware and the distance from your home to your telephone exchange.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, your download speed is shaped for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between Naked DSL plans at any time without incurring contract break fees.
A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- iiTalk is a VoIP service included with every Naked DSL plan. To use it, you will require a phone
handset and VoIP-compatible modem. iiTalk covers all your local and national calls for no extra cost,
and subject to fair use.
- Timed calls on iiTalk are charged per second. Calls to mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
For more information, please refer to our Naked DSL terms, fees & guarantees.
Is this your first time buying Naked DSL?
To get Naked DSL up and running, you'll need:
This is the box that connects you to the internet. To use your Naked DSL connection and iiTalk service, you'll need one that's VoIP-enabled.
A phone handset
All you need is a standard phone handset to plug into your VoIP-enabled modem. This lets you make and receive calls on your iiTalk service.
For a simple setup, we recommend BoB2™ - it's compatible with both Naked DSL and
iiTalk, comes with an attached handset and is pre-loaded with all the necessary
settings. All you have to do is plug it in.