Case study - Independent
Case study: Independent Property Group (IPG)
Established 2000, Independent Property Group (IPG) has grown to become one of Canberra’s largest and most successful real estate agents. With over 11 sites in the ACT, Independent Property Group specialise in property sales and management, body corporate and home loans.
In 2008, IPG engaged TransACT to design a single carrier network that connected all offices for both voice and data traffic. The project objectives aimed at providing IPG with:
- A virtual PABX that serviced all IPG sites over a VoIP platform;
- A highly reliable fibre network to deliver all voice and data traffic;
- A scalable fibre network that future proofed IPG bandwidth requirements;
- A telecommunications solution that had the ability to move, add and change with minimal disruption to the business; and
- Local account management from an organisation with high level telecommunications expertise operating 24 / 7.
The TransEthernet product was the perfect network solution. Delivered over TransACT’s own fibre optic network (the largest in Canberra), it allowed TransACT to provide a carrier grade network with aggregated configurations producing a flexible and cost effective solution.
A managed PABX (phone system) was installed at IPG head office and connected to the site offices through a private voice VLAN with a quality of service profile to ensure the highest level of call quality. IPG call traffic is serviced by ISDN 30 primary rates located at the main office.
To discuss your enterprise and government service requirements contact our enterprise and government team, or request a quotation online.